- Complete removal of archaic manual processes (query emails and tracking spreadhseets).
- A significantly enhanced user experience through the provision of upfront knowledge.
- A fit-for-purpose approvals process and automated decisioning.
- Reduction of re-work now that all information is captured in once place.
- Improvement to visibility of information on the status of processing requests, now accessible to the management team.
- Improvement of operational efficiency and reduction of cycle times.
- Reinforced support for organisational change.
- Provided operational teams with transparency on business processes.
Find out how the Unifii team helped overcome these challenges here.
Five reasons ServiceNow's FSO will help you achieve banking excellence
ServiceNow’s Financial Services Operations (FSO) has been designed to create better workflows for employees and improved experiences for customers of financial organisations. We delve into the key benefits you can expect from the solution.
Ten key steps to Operational Resilience success for your enterprise
With the pressures of a global pandemic, constant adaptation of working norms and ever-evolving regulations, financial organisations are facing more disruptions to their enterprises than ever before. We take you through ten crucial steps to achieving Operational Resilience.
Case Study: ServiceNow
The Unifii team recently worked with a leading Financial Services organisation to implement ServiceNow's 'Virtual Agent' at the height of the COVID-19 pandemic, allowing employees to self-serve and gain access to resources whilst staffing levels were vastly reduced. Read the full case study here.